A few months after the end of each of the trainings, the IIW recommends carrying out an in-depth or follow-up phase in order to consolidate what was learned during the training phase with particular reference to:
- Examination of protocols collected by the students.
- Theoretical insights.
- Analysis of the problems that emerged during the application phase following the course (administration, investigation, scoring).
- The psychodiagnostic relationship in relation to specific operational contexts.
- Reports with some of the most used tests in professional practice.
- Discussion on particular cases.
FOR MORE INFORMATION FILL OUT THE FORM